Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Style

















a photographer walks into my office and looks over the pictures hanging on my wall and says....
you like abstract
yes i guess you could say that

this was the start of our conversation. i do love abstract photography and i love creating it. also i love candid / lifestyle portrait photography....something i hope to pursue part-time someday for children and families. for now, i'll share what i do along the way as a hobby. For years i wanted this approach with my daughter's pictures each year when we looked for a place to have pictures taken. i finally invested in a camera so that i could take it upon myself to create what i've wanted for years and in this process found something i LOVE! I just hope someday i can provide to those seeking the same pictures as i did for many years.





No comments: