Friday, December 28, 2007

Random Friday

i'm full of randomness this evening!




for Christmas i received an Abby's Candle from my boss. tonight i got it out and lit it and i must say this is one of the BEST smelling candles!!! she got me what i think is the plumberry spice and it's WONDERFUL!!!!!! VERY yummy smell!


Photobucket


is there such a thing as after Christmas blues? as my co-worker calls it .... the blue funk. the last couple of days i've just been in a funk but i think it's getting better. what is cheering me up is being excited about the New Year!...................on that note.................





i love new years! i love the idea of starting a new year. some people hate new year's resolutions but i'm one of those who loves them. i have a MILLION for 2008! i love a new year like i love a new day. i love early mornings ..... it's my favorite time of day and i love the "feel" of starting over and giving it another try. that is what new year's means to me.

my new year's resolutions are pretty normal or average:
  • ditch a few pounds
  • save some bucks
  • take more pictures
  • spend more time with family

of course they are much more detailed than what i have listed here but you get the point. :0)



happy friday!!!!!!!!!

now....go make some resolutions!

No comments: