Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wonderful Birthday !!!

yesterday was my birthday and i had a WONDERFUL day! i walked into work to find lots of YUMMY food to eat and decorations everywhere. we always enjoy celebrating birthdays at work because we get to eat so good! haha.............then for lunch, my mom came to town for a yummy lunch............and then for dinner my mother-in-law cooked dinner...........so needless to say, at no point yesterday, did i feel hungry! i was well satisfied!

also....yesterday, i ordered something i'd been very patiently waiting for.............a Canon 5D!!!!!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


my fabuloso husband was kind enough to give me the money for this new equipment!!!! (don't i have the best hubby in the world!!!!) soooo, i guess this would be considered a birthday and Christmas gift all in one! haha

i'm hoping this can help me to take the next step with my photography, so i'm VERY excited!

Have a Happy Wednesday!!!!

No comments: