Friday, May 9, 2008

Great Deal

i left target (AGAIN!) with a huge smile on my face and a little extra pep to my step because I left with.......a great deal!

$2.50............i said $2.50


Photobucket


i've been eyeing these purses at target for a while now. they were only 9.99 .... but i wasn't sure it would be functional for me once i got it and put it to use. BUT for $2.50....who cares?! LOVE IT!

AND.....now for $7.00........


Photobucket

a very cool black leather work tote. I also had been eyeing the large purses/totes because they are "in" right now....but wouldn't dish out the dough...again...because i wasn't sure how much use it would get. BUT for $7.00 .... i couldn't pass it up! LOVE IT!

i went to target specifically to get the reusable fold up bags for groceries and shopping and found them for $1.49. this is one of my efforts of going green and helping out the environment. we'll see how it goes. i'm excited to give it a try. the fold up style i got is soooo easy to use. it folds right back up into place with very little effort. i don't have a picture right now but as soon as i do i'll be sure to share as well......obviously i'm more excited about my DEALS than my new environment friendly purchase....hehe....ok i need to adjust my priorities! actually these are located at this time in my car so they'll be readily available the next time i go shopping.

have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: