Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Patio

when the weather warms up we enjoy our patio very much. i made my annual trip to the garden patch....the most fabulous place to get annuals and perennials. i usually make two or three trip during the spring and early summer to get everything i need. love them!!! i had to get my fern to put on my patio.


Photobucket


i always make a mixed pot myself....so here is the first and maybe only one this year.


Photobucket


the patio furniture is currently undergoing a new face lift....i'll share the end results once it's finished. it's amazing what a few cans of paint can do. (memaw if your reading this i know you are grinning right now....inside joke!)



paige had a friend over so i put them to work over the weekend giving one of our birdhouses a face lift as well.


Photobucket




Photobucket


i love to add a little touch of "country" to my patio setting and i think my old worn bench that came with the house works well.

while we were at the garden patch paige picked these out.


Photobucket


i have no clue what they are called but to me they look like an old fashion flower. they are very cute and already blooming!


Happy Wednesday!!!!

No comments: