Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Big Thank You.....

........to taylor alder!

you've been seeing taylor's face around here a lot lately....so you know who i'm talking about. :0)

taylor also shares a love for photography. be sure to check her BLOG out too!

taylor so graciously captured some shots for me of paige and me. here's a few of my favorites....and you'll be seeing these to the right of the blog now! Putting myself on the other side of the camera was very difficult, but it helps to put myself in the shoes of those i capture images for!


Photobucket





Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy I was able to take these pictures for you! I had so much fun working with you all, and I Love your camera! Makes me want one! haha! I can't wait to go on a photoshoot with you, we are going to have so much fun. You have taught me so much, and I'm so greatful for your wonderful knowledge and teaching!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Thank you for such kind words, Taylor. Keep up the great work! Thank you for doing this for us I'll treasure these forever!