Sunday, December 21, 2008

The session is over......

and it's time to go through all of the images to pick the favorites. there's always that picture that really stands out to me. it's not always the most traditional straight forward shot....it's always different - unique. an example would be of the picture below. it's just something about it....something about this shot. to me, this is one of those very modelesque - ad straight out of vogue type shots. i love it.

from the rainville family session.....


Photobucket



from the towe family session, this image really struck me. i love details!


Photobucket


speaking of vogue......i have been taking time to really look through fashion magazines...taking the time to study images that really jump out at me and use them as inspiration. i've read where other photographers do this and thought "hmmm..that is a great idea"! i have some ideas running through my head.....ideas for the direction of my photography. i really want to try and someday do a couple of things 1) specialize my work and 2) use my photography to provide a service in some form or fashion. like i said, i have ideas running thru this little brain of mine and i think it's just a matter of time before things form and things fall into place.

i hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. i can't believe Christmas is this week!!! crazy!

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

Love these photos. Black and whites always catch my attention. The baby photo is definitely a favorite. I look forward to seeing where your photography takes you. Cheree