Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Toni East

when a fellow photographer comes to me wanting to schedule a session i'm sure you can imagine the pressure to be felt. not only was THAT intimidating......but also knowing toni was going to travel quite a bit to get to ME....little ol' ME put the pressure on too! i was extremely flattered to say the least.

toni has breathtaking beauty....she is beautiful inside and out. i have been itching to show off these pictures. so without further ado.....introducing toni......


Photobucket



Photobucket


WOW!


Photobucket

toni loves to read so we wanted to show that off a little bit.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



....an autum stroll. (toni's idea) knowing toni was a photographer i wanted to get her input too. i knew she could look around and "see" things as i could so i was open to anything. she had told me before our session that she was going to be "putty in my hands" and i love that!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alysia, I thought these pics were great when I saw them on your photoreflect sight. Toni's eyes are beautiful! I love the way the "fall" colors pop without needing the fall leaves in the photos. More people should realize the leaves make a great photo (prop), but aren't always needed. Cheree

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures! They are so awesome!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Cheree - I know exactly what you mean! Isn't that great?! Toni's eyes ARE amazing!

Taylor - Thank you very much!

We will all have to chat more and meet up soon!

Laurie Keen said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! You did an amazing Job!!! I love her eyes! Great Job. I am always a nervous wreck when photographing anyone that has any knowledge of photography...for sure the pros! These photos doesn't look like you where nervous one bit! I Love them!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Thank you Laurie! I'm so glad the nervousness is not apparent. :0)

This session was SO much fun, and I hope to do more similar work!