Saturday, January 31, 2009

Showcase Session - Contest

I'm excited to announce my FIRST CONTEST!!!!!

Periodically, I'm going to host this contest, and it will be called
Showcase Sessions.

The winner will win a one hour on location session (bowling green or smiths grove) with yours truly and a disc with 10 ready to print images from your session.

This is open to sessions for families, babies, children, couples.....pretty much
any portrait session goes.

How do you win?

Each contest will be a little different and if there's one particular contest that was more enjoyable than the rest we might do it again!

I wanted to kick off the first contest having FUN.....so if you want to compete you'll need to either leave a comment on this post or send me an e-mail with your.....

Best Joke!

Whoever has the best joke that sends our judges rolling in the floor with laughter....will win!!! (and please keep them CLEAN!)

now, if you e-mail your joke to me be prepared for it to possibly show up on the blog.

This contest is going to run for 30 days....so get your jokes in and tell all of your friends and family about it too! When the end draws near (March 2nd) I'll be sure to post a warning on the blog.

OH, and yes, you may submit more than one entry.

Also, be sure to provide contact information so that when we have our winner we can get in touch with you. An e-mail (or phone number) will work just fine.

If you have any questions shoot me an e-mail and I'll be more than happy to answer them.
Happy Commenting!!! :0)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alysia! This is Elizabeth Moore, Sherry's friend Pat's daughter... and I don't really have a joke off the top of my head but I do have something that will send you to the floor with laughter... look up "sneezing panda" on you tube, it is amazing! oh and my email is eamoore09@aol.com