Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sunday Afternoon....and Happy Valentines Day!

sunday afternoon we headed out to have some fun, enjoy the warm weather, and shoot shoot shoot. taylor alder and cheree federico came with camera in hand. taylor's husband brett and sister melissa were our brave models for the day.


while the sun was available i tried to have fun with flaring it up.


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket




melissa is so much fun!




Photobucket





Photobucket



some serious modeling and taylor in action.....




Photobucket





Photobucket


kicking it up......



Photobucket


....and goofing around. :0)



Photobucket


cheree going the extra mile to get her shots!


Photobucket


thank you brett for being such a good sport!


Photobucket


happy valentines day everyone!

Photobucket


XOXO

3 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Didn't the sunshine make for some great shots?! I had fun with you guys. Cheree

Taylor Alder said...

I LOVE these pictures! I am going to work with some of the pictures I took today. I'm really hoping my CS4 comes in soon so I can start editing and trying it out. This was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again:)

Laurie Keen said...

That looked like so much fun! I love the one with Melissa kicking down that road! She is too funny!!!