Monday, August 10, 2009

Aiden Kash - 9 months!

is this a 9 month old party or what?! love it!

such a precious boy! also...this session is a two part session so stay tuned for more of just mom and dad. :0)

casey and dub - you all are a beautiful family.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

during most sessions there are times i get so excited about a shot that i can't contain myself. this shot below is one of those moments when i find myself jumping up and down from excitement! Yes...I actually do get that excited during my sessions. :0)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I had a great time with you and Paige that afternoon. :)