Friday, September 4, 2009

Evening Thoughts - Fall Sessions

i'm sitting here getting prepared and pumped for tomorrow. i'll be second shooting a wedding and can't wait!

i've been gearing up and making sure i have everything ready. also, i'm taking a moment to get inspired. i don't do this as often now, but getting ready for wedding photos is very unique for me.

as i've mentioned before, it was wedding photos that started this obsession of mine. i wish i could remember the name of the photographer who truly inspired me to jump right into photography and take it seriously. when i started studying, it was wedding photos i drooled over and fell in love with. but, i found myself moving on and expanding my inspiration for photos. i then moved on to portrait work, commercial, fashion, equine, fine art and etc. i don't go back so much to the wedding photos when i'm just sitting here surfing the internet world. getting the latest updates on the blogs i follow. so, with a wedding around the corner off to wedding work i go.

this evening, i've been checking out the work of the top 10 wedding photographers in the world for 2008. it's so amazing and inspiring to see their work. it inspires me to take my work to a new level. to challenge myself even more. i think that is something we need from time to time. who better to turn to, right?!

as a side note, i have been thinking a lot about fall. i can't wait for fall sessions. it's such a wonderful time of the year and makes for beautiful photos. i have decided to really open up my time for fall family sessions...more than i had originally planned. if you are interested in booking a date just give me a shout.

here are a couple of my favorite fall pictures from last year:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



i hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing holiday weekend! :0)

2 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

So glad I met you...you're such an inspiration! :)

Alysia Lawrence said...

Cheree - I'm also very happy that our paths met! And, you are too kind. :0)