Sunday, April 25, 2010

And Now.....

......the beautiful hydrangea blooms have made their way to our kitchen and are beautifying our kitchen table. :0)

Photobucket


Photobucket


just call me martha stewart. :0)

a little note about our kitchen table.......

i tend to be very sentimental about things in my home and one of those items in my home is our kitchen table. we've had this table for quite a few years, now. it's seen many school projects and husband projects...and me projects. it's also seen many evening dinners because we do sit down as a family at this table to enjoy our dinners together. the poor thing has paint all over it from a recent project and dings all over....but i still love it. it truly is time to invest in a new table but it'll be so hard to let this one go. :0) it seems to be a part of the family.

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

So pretty, Alysia! Love the story about the table. I'm sentimental about things like that, too! :)