Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brooklyn - 6 months

i've been reading paula deen's book (which i'm almost finished with) and i want to say so badly here......

oh my starves ya'll.....isn't brooklyn the sweetest thing you've every seen?!! i can just hear ms. paula saying it now.

i am so jealous of brooklyn's mom and dad. i don't think they could have asked for a sweeter or happier baby. this is my second time to visit with brooklyn and both times she has shown up happy, ready to smile and ready for a fun photo session.


Photobucket


three versions below: (color, vintage and black/white) guys....i love me some vintage!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


how could we resist the glasses?! diva baby!

Photobucket


Photobucket


just a minute please.....

Photobucket


the CUTE and happy family.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Such a sweetie! Great photos, Alysia! I love the one where she has the bonnet on and her hand beside her face...reminds me of Minnie Pearl yelling "Hoowwdy!" Such fun!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Thank you, Cheree!! I know!....Isn't that so cute?!

Taylor Alder said...

Such great shots Alysia. She is a doll!!! I'm with Cheree on my favorite pic, the bonnet is too cute!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Hey Taylor! Thank you!