Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Mornings

i'll admit i can be somewhat obsessed with hot drinks. a cup of hot coffee, chocolate, tea or apple cider leaves me feeling warm and cozy and happy all over. so, i guess you can imagine how much i love starbucks! :0)

as i was walking over to grab my cup of coffee i noticed the steam along with the gorgeous morning light shining through the window and decided to *try* and grab a shot of it. i didn't quite get the steam but still enjoyed my capture. the cup is very sentimental to me....it's one of my great grandmother's tea cups. i use them quite often so that i can enjoy them.

and...that is a hint of marigolds and lavender from my garden in the background.

happy mornings!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

I'll share a cup with you anytime you want, Alysia! Love your grandmother's cup! :)