Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Marigold

it's been a wonderful day......any day devoted to sweets and visiting with a good friend is a good day.

speaking of friends, my wonderful hubby showed up in my "office" with flower in vase. below is the marigold he picked for me out of our flower garden. (my marigolds have done GREAT this year. i should take a picture and share.) the flower in vase has been sitting by my computer for days now and i've noticed what looks to be roots growing from it. this seems a bit odd to me. i've heard of starting flowers/plants from a cut piece in water allowing it to grow roots....but should a marigold do this?


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

I've never heard of a marigold doing this, but let me know if someone says it can happen. Very curious!