Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sippin' Hot Chocolate

it's inevitable it seems that every fall i'll post about hot chocolate. i haven't gone back to check and see if i really do post every fall...but my guess is that I'll find that I do.

what i call homemade hot chocolate is special to me. it's nothing fancy. cocoa, sugar, water and milk........what is special about it is that it reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother making it for me.

this evening, paige is sitting quietly reading a book. while enjoying this time, i made sure she had some of this special hot chocolate within reach. hopefully, when she is older, she'll have very fond memories of sippin' hot chocolate.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

This looks delicious! What a great memory maker for you and Paige. Thanks for sharing, Alysia!