Friday, April 29, 2011

A Princess

So, did you catch The Royal Wedding this morning? The few minutes
i was able to watch took me back to childhood......a little girl
who dreams of cinderella and becoming a princess someday.
I must admit it can leave one a little choked up.
And, wasn't Kate gorgeous?!!

It also reminded me of A Royal Duty that i need to pick back up
and finish reading....Paul Burrell starts the book off giving a very
fly on the wall account of what life was like as the favorite footman
to the Queen. Amazing! Where i need to pick back up is where he is
"hand-chosen as butler by the Princess of Wales", Diana.
After the wedding this morning, i'm very excited to dive back into
this book starting tonight.

Speaking of a princess....this past week, a sweet little girl who reminds
me of a princess gave me a flower during our photo session.
I told her i would take her flower home and place it in a vase to
continue enjoying. Along with her purple flower is a pink rose
my thoughtful hubby picked for me.
I love being able to enjoy things like this!





Photobucket

No comments: