Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another Beautiful Family

another lovely family that welcomed me into their home with open arms allowing me to document their family in a familiar space. what a beautiful family!

i'm so thankful to have this artistic outlet that allows me to spend time with inspiring families.




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

I've looked through these several times to try to pick some faves. I just can't. They're all wonderful! And those pups...love!!