Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Megan's Bridal

last sunday megan and i got together to shoot a bridal which was a first for me. it was quite cold out but megan was so strong braving the cold!!!

megan is beautiful no matter what .... but put her in an amazing wedding dress and she is STUNNING!

jerry baker was so kind to allow us to do this session at his home and arboretum. it's absolutely beautiful there.


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


it was quite a dreary day out so when i saw these lights i knew i had to make the best of them. i added a little texture for some fun too. i really didn't know if i would like the end result but i must admit i'm pleased. it's always fun to look around and find something unique and different to use in a shot.

Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket






Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky Phelps said...

I just wanted to let you know that you take some beautiful pictures. Taylor Alder gave me your website right after she had her pictures made and I've been coming back ever since. I love to see the new pictures you post. I have always had a love for photography and I'm getting into it a little more now. I had my first shoot the other day with a friend from church and when I posted the pictures to Facebook, I've had three other people ask for me to do a shoot for them. I'm hoping to save up enough money to buy a Canon Rebel very soon, and with the way people have been after me, I'm hoping it won't be long. Anyway, long story short, I just wanted to say that your pictures are all wonderful! Any tips that you can give me would be appreciated.

Becky

Alysia Lawrence said...

thank you becky...you are way too kind. :0) the best tip i can offer to someone getting serious about their photography is to get out and shoot as much as possible. don't be afraid to try different things....but learn the rules and basics of photography so that later you can break them and do some unique and fun things. :0) i am planning some special shoots in the near future just for photographers to meet up, have fun and be creative. you are more than welcome to attend! i will keep you posted. :0)