Friday, March 6, 2009

Makes Me Smile

i am so thankful to have a hubby and baby girl that really takes care of me when i'm feeling bad. this past week has been a challenge for me with cold like, allergy like, sinus yuckiness like symptoms. i'm such a horrible sick person (which really who is a good sick person?) but they took care of me and made sure i had everything i needed. tonight, i'm finally feeling MUCH better....i think it's the warm weather outside that really brought me out of it!! :0) almost 80 degrees this weekend! can you believe it?! i'm so ready for spring...............

and since i've experienced one too many computer crashes lately i don't have any of my warm weather pictures to share unless i go dig through discs....which i'm just not really up to....so instead i'll share a picture from last year that really makes me smile. :0)

i hope everyone has a happy weekend! get out and enjoy the warm weather! :0)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

Glad you're feeling better and that you had great care-takers. I'm thanful that I'm rarely sick.

Very cute girl, by the way. She looks sweet and mischevious all at once.