Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeling Random

tonight, i'm feeling very random!

my to do list....with spring literally right around the corner (yippee!!!) i feel the need to make a to-do list. a few thing on my list:

make appointment to get isabelle spayed
clean my car inside and out
do yard work. our flower beds really need attention!
get some updated pictures of paige
house cleaning (of course!!).....and thankfully i've been in a cleaning mood lately. :0)
and many more things to be added.

also, i feel so sorry for the trees and shrubs that have bloomed. they were looking so pretty. this snow can't be good for them. :0( i can't believe we are getting this much snow right now! hopefully, this will be the end of it. i'm sooo ready for spring...bye bye winter! also, i'm sitting here listening to the cars trying to drive in this stuff....it's sorta scary. i'm just waiting for someone to land in our front yard! yikes!

i hope everyone stays warm!


Photobucket


(photo thanks to taylor alder!)

2 comments:

Taylor Alder said...

I love this picture:) I have learned so much from you, and I can't wait to learn more! I am so ready for Spring to be here! This snow is crazy!

Cheree Federico said...

Your to-do list sounds a little like mine...cleaning flower beds, vehicle... I hope the trees and flowers survive this mess. Take care, Cheree