Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taylor + Melissa + Mason = Fun!!!

i got the green light today to post these. i was going to wait a little bit but what better time than the present, right?

this was a top secret session and everyone involved did a great job keeping it a secret!

taylor, melissa and mason, you all are awesome! this was a lot of fun and i really thought they turned out great!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


the excitement just couldn't be contained after having such a fun session! :0)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Fun, fun, fun!!

Taylor Alder said...

What can I say, I LOVE THEM! We did have a lot of fun, and although Mason acted like he didn't, I know he did..haha! Thank you again!!

Becky Phelps said...

I love the one of Taylor and Melissa laughing...the look on Taylor's face is priceless!!! I can't wait til I schedule my session with you!!! We'll have to bring Taylor along too!