Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun Night

i picked up some parsley and cilantro at the garden patch and my poor poor cilantro is not looking good.....completely and totally my fault. i didn't put them in appropriate pots....so we took care of that this evening! i brought home some clay pots for paige and me to decorate. i think our herbs will be much happier now!

paige loves doing craft like projects. she adores it....so this was right up her alley and we had a lot of fun. :0)


Photobucket

everyone...please say a prayer for my herbs. they need all the help they can get. :0)

1 comment:

Cheree Federico said...

Cute painting! I still have several painted pots that my three did over the years. Can't bring myself to throw them out. I really need to do the herb thing. I pay way too much for 'fresh' ones every week. Definitely need cilantro and basil! Let the herbs grow, grow, grow!!! : )