Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bridal: Elizabeth

Isn't Elizabeth beautiful?!

I was very sad when I found out I would not be available to document Elizabeth's wedding. Instead, we got together for a bridal session. We shot the session at the Eloise B. Houchens center which is an older home "built around 1904 by Francis L. Kister, one-time Mayor of Bowling Green and a builder of note at the turn of the century".

Elizabeth, you are stunning! I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding day!




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

Gorgeous! Cheree

Alysia Lawrence said...

Thank you. A couple of these shots were taken with your flash. Woo hoo!

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! I love them! Thank you sooooo much!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Hi Elizabeth! I'm so happy you are happy! Your gallery should be ready soon. I'll keep you posted. :0)

Taylor Alder said...

These are awesome Alysia! I see what you mean by the flash. I guess I need to get on the ball about finding one..hahaha! They are amazing!