Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love It

this first picture....was a picture from elizabeth's bridal session that really stood out to me. it's that very nontraditional shot that really speaks to me and maybe not particularly anyone else. love it!

elizabeth has a tattoo on her foot i LOVE. if i were to ever get a tattoo (which i won't) the only tattoo i would want would be a circular object on the top of my left foot. i always figured it would hurt too bad to even consider. :0) anyway......check them out:



Photobucket




Photobucket

2 comments:

Cheree Federico said...

You know I love these! I've thought about getting a tattoo on my foot, but I think it would hurt too bad!

Alysia Lawrence said...

If I remember correctly, Elizabeth said it didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would....although....there was one spot on her foot that was very painful. Yikes! I just don't think I could do it. :0)