Thursday, May 21, 2009

Timeless and Exquisite

timeless - exquisite - a few words I came across recently and thought to myself 'these are the words i want to describe my work. i want my clients to have work that is timeless, exquisite and also.....heirloom quality'. pictures of sweet and wonderful moments hanging on your walls or in an album to view during leisurely moments. these pictures and moments will last a lifetime and beyond.

"wow"....always crosses my lips when prints arrive. i absolutely love seeing my client's images as prints. it transforms an image from "just a photo" to "work of art". prints are handled with love and care. each print ordered receives extra attention to detail.


11x14 mounted

Photobucket


8x10 mounted

Photobucket


11x14 mounted (also shown above)

Photobucket


* all prints are mounted except for 4x6 prints and wallets.

No comments: