Thursday, July 22, 2010

Personal Work

as i've mentioned before i'm taking some time this year to concentrate on personal work. it keeps me grounded and reminds me where my love for photography truly started. artful wedding photos are what drew me in and captured me....but once i got into this photography thing i spent three years just doing personal work....learning and growing. it's relaxing and brings personal thrill to create photographic art. i love my clients so much but this is a different kind of love. it's about documenting my surroundings. taking it all in and really trying to find the details. find the 'picture'.

i hope you enjoy the few i have to share in this post.....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Taylor Alder said...

Very artsy! Love the blurred ones, it gives them personality!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Thanks, Taylor! I enjoy the blurred ones, too. :0)

Cheree Federico said...

These are just really beautiful and fun all at the same time, Alysia! :)

Becky Phelps said...

The first one is my absolute favorite!!!!

Alysia Lawrence said...

Thank you, Cheree and Becky!