Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Amen Picasso Amen


The story is told that one day the great artist Picasso was walking in the market. A woman approached him, handed him a pencil and piece of paper, and asked, “Can you do a little drawing of me?”

 Picasso replied, “Absolutely.” He did a quick little drawing and handed it back to the woman.

 She looked at it and said, “That’s amazing.” After thanking him she started to walk away.

 Picasso stopped her and said, “Excuse me, that’ll be one million dollars.”

 She said, “One million dollars? That took you thirty seconds.”

 Picasso replied, “My dear lady, it to me thirty years to do that.”

Amen Picasso Amen

I'm currently reading this book.  

*AMAZING* read so far and I have no doubt I'll finish it feeling the same way.  I am going to walk away with so much more than I expected from this book.  With the reading season approaching....this is a must for your list!

xoxo - Alysia

No comments: