Sunday, September 9, 2012

The New Wedding Season - Bowling Green, Ky Wedding Photographer

Fall is the new wedding season which i think is a fabulous thing!

Three years ago, I photographed a beautiful wedding that still sticks with me, today.  Every detail so well thought out.  A beautiful bride and handsome groom to top it all off!

Photobucket



To add to this wedding, there was a gorgeous fall setting bridal session.  Another one of my all-time fall favorites!


Photobucket

So often (too often), I hear folks say they wish they had chosen a better wedding photographer.  They wish they had set a higher budget and sought out quality work.  They are unhappy with their photos.  This makes my heart hurt.  A wedding is a one time event.  Heirloom photos to enjoy for a lifetime and to be handed down.  My friends, find the perfect wedding photographer that provides quality work and a style you love and make the investment.

Alysia Lawrence Photography sets out to provide quality, timeless work.  If you think we might be a good fit, give us a shout!  I would love to sit down with you in person and talk about your big day and what you are looking for in a photographer.  I would love to take this journey with you.

To happy wedding filled fall days ahead!

xoxo - Alysia



No comments: